From Adam Fisk...@littleshoot.org>
Subject Re: date range queries
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:41:40 GMT
Hi Tatu- Thanks for the response. I don't think that's it because it's
successfully inserting them using those UUIDs, and I'm using the JUG
toByteArray call. Good point on the Ethernet access in Java 1.6 --
I'll probably just write my own function.

I'll post some more useful code in response to Jonathon.

-Adam

--
Adam Fisk
http://www.littleshoot.org | http://adamfisk.wordpress.com |