From Rich Atkinson <atkins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jsondra - Start of an http/json interface for Cassandra using tornado and lazyboy
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 03:49:49 GMT
That is cool!

Having played around with couchdb a bit, it does have some great
features that will help it's adoption; most notably the json/http API.

I think being REST-like provides a familiar, cosy environment;
although couch does seem to force you to map/reduce everything.

Conceptually, something along the lines of node.js could be an awesome
fit for cassandra.

Rich