From Sunil Khedar <su...@truesparrow.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Cassandra
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 10:27:05 GMT
"Replication strategy may not be changed without wiping your data and
starting over."

To start with I want to have all my nodes in a single DC. But over a time of
period, nodes will be placed in multiple DCs. In that is it safe to start
using "RackAwareStrategy" even if nodes are in a single DC? So, that when I
start using multiple DCs, data wiping won't be required.

-Sunil