From Joseph Bowman <bowman.jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jsondra - Start of an http/json interface for Cassandra using tornado and lazyboy
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 02:01:57 GMT
Do you think you could start an issue on the github project, explaining what
the end results you are trying to achieve? That would give me better idea of
what the requirements are for your request, and also, would put it on the
jsondra project. I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum for this
discussion.