From Joseph Bowman <bowman.jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jsondra - Start of an http/json interface for Cassandra using tornado and lazyboy
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 22:33:49 GMT
You mean pull a super column and everything under it? Not sure, I'll see if
I can test it when I get a chance sometime this weekend.

The quick answer is that jsondra supports what lazyboy supports. At the
moment it uses record objects for everything, support for recordsets and
views will come later.