From Jonathan Hseu <vom...@vomjom.net>
Subject Before 0.5.0-rc1, please look at this issue
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:33:05 GMT
I have a couple issues on the tracker, but one in particular I think is very
important before rc1, because it involves a semantic change to the thrift
API.  I'm discussing this on the mailing list because of the vote for rc1,
and it's preferable that an API change be made before then.

In particular, get_range_slice()'s behavior is inconsistent with get_slice()
and multiget_slice() when setting the super_column field in the
ColumnParent.

Jonathan Hseu