From Mark Vigeant <mark.vige...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject RE: Thrift?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 22:44:28 GMT
Never mind, I'm a fool, I just found the other interfaces.

I apologize for clogging your inbox :-/

From: Mark Vigeant [mailto:mark.vigeant@riskmetrics.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 5:43 PM
To: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Thrift?

Hello Everyone!

I now have a 3 node 0.5 beta cluster running, and would like to write some code for it. My
question is, do I need to use Thrift? Can I just construct a jar and run that? Thanks!

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and
may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.