From David MARTIN <dmartin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Cassandra suitable for multi criteria search engine
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:30:46 GMT
Is a 3 million records set not a big deal for Solr? If I consider
about 30 properties per item, I have to give Solr 90 millions
properties to consider. Is that volume still correct for such a
solution?

And regarding lucene on top of Cassandra, can people share their feed
back, if any, about such a solution. Pros & cons vs Solr for instance.

Thank you.