From zhangyf2007 <zhangyf2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why seed can't startup in Bootstrap mode ?
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 03:39:09 GMT
Consider the following scene:
1) the ReplicationFactor is 3
2) the cluster has 3 nodes and all the nodes are seed nodes
3) one node is dead while the data it managed is also damaged unfortunately
4) it starts up but it can't request any data from other node

Can cassandra replicate automatically the data whose number of duplicate
is less than ReplicationFactor?

thanks!

Jonathan Ellis 写道:

--