From Richard Grossman <richie...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Insert Time with multiple node
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:06:08 GMT
Hi

I think someone ask already similar but can't find where.

On 1 machine standalone I insert data I get ~850 rows / second
On another machine I make exactly the same operation I get ~900/1000 rows /
second

Now I remove all the data from the 2 machines. Take exactly the same
storage-conf.xml but just add seed in both file nothing else.
Make the insert I get *~90 rows / second. *

Someone have an idea why the performance could fall sharply like this. Or
simply give a hint what or where to check why it's happend
I've already checked network problem the 2 machines are identical.

Thanks.