From Richard Grossman <richie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to compile the version 0.5.0-beta1 from svn
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:28:22 GMT
Sorry

But I've succed to compile but when I try to make any operation I get:

ERROR - Fatal exception in thread Thread[pool-1-thread-1,5,main]
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnPath>) is undefined
    The constructor FieldMetaData(String, byte, EnumMetaData) is undefined
    EnumMetaData cannot be resolved to a type
    TType.ENUM cannot be resolved
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_args>,
Map<Cassandra.get_args._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnOrSuperColumn>) is
undefined
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_result>,
Map<Cassandra.get_result._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_slice_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnParent>) is undefined
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<SlicePredicate>) is undefined
    The constructor FieldMetaData(String, byte, EnumMetaData) is undefined
    EnumMetaData cannot be resolved to a type
    TType.ENUM cannot be resolved
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_slice_args>,
Map<Cassandra.get_slice_args._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_slice_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnOrSuperColumn>) is
undefined
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_slice_result>,
Map<Cassandra.get_slice_result._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.multiget_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnPath>) is undefined
    The constructor FieldMetaData(String, byte, EnumMetaData) is undefined
    EnumMetaData cannot be resolved to a type
    TType.ENUM cannot be resolved
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.multiget_args>,
Map<Cassandra.multiget_args._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.multiget_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnOrSuperColumn>) is
undefined
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.multiget_result>,
Map<Cassandra.multiget_result._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.multiget_slice_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnParent>) is undefined
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<SlicePredicate>) is undefined
    The constructor FieldMetaData(String, byte, EnumMetaData) is undefined
    EnumMetaData cannot be resolved to a type
    TType.ENUM cannot be resolved
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.multiget_slice_args>,
Map<Cassandra.multiget_slice_args._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.multiget_slice_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnOrSuperColumn>) is
undefined
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.multiget_slice_result>,
Map<Cassandra.multiget_slice_result._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_count_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnParent>) is undefined
    The constructor FieldMetaData(String, byte, EnumMetaData) is undefined
    EnumMetaData cannot be resolved to a type
    TType.ENUM cannot be resolved
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_count_args>,
Map<Cassandra.get_count_args._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_count_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_count_result>,
Map<Cassandra.get_count_result._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_key_range_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor FieldMetaData(String, byte, EnumMetaData) is undefined
    EnumMetaData cannot be resolved to a type
    TType.ENUM cannot be resolved
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_key_range_args>,
Map<Cassandra.get_key_range_args._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_key_range_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_key_range_result>,
Map<Cassandra.get_key_range_result._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_range_slice_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<ColumnParent>) is undefined
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<SlicePredicate>) is undefined
    The constructor FieldMetaData(String, byte, EnumMetaData) is undefined
    EnumMetaData cannot be resolved to a type
    TType.ENUM cannot be resolved
    The method addStructMetaDataMap(Class<? extends TBase>,
Map<Integer,FieldMetaData>) in the type FieldMetaData is not applicable for
the arguments (Class<Cassandra.get_range_slice_args>,
Map<Cassandra.get_range_slice_args._Fields,FieldMetaData>)
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_range_slice_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The constructor StructMetaData(byte, Class<KeySlice>) is undefined
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.insert_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.insert_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.batch_insert_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.batch_insert_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.remove_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.remove_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_string_property_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_string_property_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_string_list_property_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.get_string_list_property_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.describe_keyspace_args._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type
    The type TBase is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<Cassandra.describe_keyspace_result._Fields>
    TFieldIdEnum cannot be resolved to a type

    at
org.apache.cassandra.service.Cassandra$batch_insert_args.<init>(Cassandra.java:1082)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.service.Cassandra$Processor$batch_insert.process(Cassandra.java:959)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.service.Cassandra$Processor.process(Cassandra.java:693)
    at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:253)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)

obviously something wrong with the packaging but what ????