Hi Curt,

I did install gem, cassandra is in $HOME/cassandra/server too.
still I get the 'command not found' message

Again I also ant test build it.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Curt Micol <asenchi@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:31 AM, raymond cayanan <anargeek77@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can i remove cassandra and start all over again? (I am using UBUNTU)
>
> I was following this
> http://blog.evanweaver.com/articles/2009/07/06/up-and-running-with-cassandra/
> then I was not able to run "cassandra_helper cassandra".
>
> I always get command not found.   I'm a total newbie hope you guys
> understand. Thanks

Did you install the gem? Did you receive any errors? The ruby gem puts
the source of cassandra into $HOME/cassandra/server. Is there anything
there?

Otherwise, just do it all manually by grabbing the source and 'ant
test build' (of course that's assuming your Java environment is
setup).

Hope that helps,

--
# Curt Micol