I agree, that’s awesome.

+1

From: Brandon Williams [mailto:driftx@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 5:13 PM
To: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: cassandra-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Website

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Eric Evans <eevans@rackspace.com> wrote:

The current website is quite ugly, and I don't know about you, but I'm
itching to put the new project logo to use, so I'd like to propose
publishing http://cassandra.deadcafe.org (to
http://incubator.apache.org/cassandra).

This is a slightly tweaked version of Daniel Lundin's work from
CASSANDRA-231[1] (thanks Daniel!), and the content is nearly identical
to what is on the current site.

+1, looks great.

-Brandon

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original message.