+1

Very nice design

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Vijay <vijay2win@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 great...

Regards,
</VJ>

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Chris Goffinet <cg@chrisgoffinet.com> wrote:
+1

On Nov 11, 2009, at 2:10 PM, Eric Evans wrote:

The current website is quite ugly, and I don't know about you, but I'm
itching to put the new project logo to use, so I'd like to propose
publishing http://cassandra.deadcafe.org (to
http://incubator.apache.org/cassandra).

This is a slightly tweaked version of Daniel Lundin's work from
CASSANDRA-231[1] (thanks Daniel!), and the content is nearly identical
to what is on the current site.

I do not consider this to be the final word on the matter, I think there
is still much to be done. For example, the logo w/text is something I
cobbled together in Gimp and should be considered a placeholder. Still,
it's much better than what we currently have and we can incrementally
improve it as we go forward.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-231

--
Eric Evans