From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why cassandra single node so slow?
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:33:45 GMT
lazyboy had a thread-based connection pool last time I checked, so he
should just have to thread his test loop for it to use multiple
connections.  MySQL should suffer the same general problem though,
although I don't know the specifics of the MySQLdb module.  Based on
his test, it's accurate to say that given 4m records MySQL is
substantially less latent on reads.

Michael