From Jon Graham <sjclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra backup and restore procedures
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:15:18 GMT
Hello Jonathan,

Is the system table information contained in the "system/Location*" files?

How do I know which nodes hold the replicated copies when using ordered
preserving partitioning?  Are replicas always stored in neighboring nodes?

Are the left (before) and right (after) nodes you mentioned determined
by the position in the cluster ring?

Thanks,
Jon