From Phillip Michalak <phil.micha...@digitalreasoning.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra users survey
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 15:44:36 GMT
We're using Cassandra in development to store custom index information
on large document sets. Also considered HBase and Voldemort.
Cassandra's data model and performance tradeoffs seemed to best fit
our needs.

Features that we're looking forward to seeing:
* map/reduce integration
* built-in counters with incr/decr
* more automated load balancing

Cheers,