From Ted Zlatanov <...@lifelogs.com>
Subject Re: Digg's Python Cassandra Client: Lazyboy
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:43:46 GMT
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:42:31 -0700 Chris Goffinet <goffinet@digg.com> wrote:

CG> Just wanted to let everyone know we released our client tonight at the
CG> Cassandra hackathon, its for Python 2.5x (haven't tested 2.4). It's up
CG> on Github:

CG> http://github.com/digg/lazyboy/tree/master

Hi Chris,

I git-cloned the client but it's really just a library, there's no REPL
wrapper.  Would it be hard to add that?  I don't know Python well enough
to say, but it would be nice to interact with Cassandra from Python
similarly to the cassandra-cli program.

Also, there's no documentation on installing it just for personal use,
and on the functionality of the library.  The examples are a start but
real docs would be nice.

Thanks
Ted