From Ryan King <r...@twitter.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra users survey
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:44:03 GMT
At twitter we're working on using Cassandra to replace our currents
storage for all tweets. We have a cluster in production that's being
populated outside the the user-critical path (ie, the cassandra
writing is async).

Additionally, we're testing and evaluating for basically everything
else in our stack.

We evaluated a lot of things: a custom mysql impl, voldemort, hbase,
mongodb, memcachdb, hypertable, and others.

-ryan