From Eben Hewitt <eben.hew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yet Another Data Model Description
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:15:43 GMT
Hi Johannes

Very nice job. I understand that your focus is on the data model, but I
wonder if it would be useful to add a short section describing how to create
a connection to a Cassandra instance from within Java, to make it a more
complete tutorial?

Thanks.

Eben

--
"In science there are no 'depths'; there is surface everywhere."
--Rudolph Carnap