From Eben Hewitt <>
Subject Re: Yet Another Data Model Description
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:15:43 GMT
Hi Johannes

Very nice job. I understand that your focus is on the data model, but I
wonder if it would be useful to add a short section describing how to create
a connection to a Cassandra instance from within Java, to make it a more
complete tutorial?

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Johannes Schaback <> wrote:

> Hi all, just a quick note to make you aware of the (n+1)th Data Model
> post on my blog (
> Comments/corrections are very welcome before I start translating the
> post to German.
> Johannes

"In science there are no 'depths'; there is surface everywhere."
--Rudolph Carnap

View raw message