From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using cassandra as a real time DW
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 23:33:19 GMT
I didn't mean reporting tools in the sense of 'management and
monitoring tools'. Typically data warehouse platforms have integration
with presentational report tools, visualization, etc... Things end-
users can use to query their data. Cassandra is all DIY in this
category.

Ian: if it's going to end up more like a trading desk, then Cassandra
may be precisely the tool for this real-time DW, in my experience with
precisely that application.