From TuxRacer69 <tuxrace...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuration file comments on wiki
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:30:51 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

That's me. I understand that it can be painful to update.

However I would say that a project of the size and popularity of
Cassandra deserves a dedicated configuration documentation. Also the
Wiki format allows you to make links to other pages which obviously
becomes non-clickable when translated to XML. It allows you to add
pictures too which I plan to do to link the config parameters to an
architecture documentation (wiki).

As per porting the wiki to 0.5, I volunteer to update the page (or
create a 0.5 version of that page);

what do you think?

Alex