From Anthony Molinaro <antho...@alumni.caltech.edu>
Subject Re: bandwidth limiting Cassandra's replication and access control
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:14:09 GMT
How will authentication work with non-java clients?  I don't think thrift
itself has authentication built in, and it sounds like a java library is
being proposed for the guts.  Will it still be possible to connect from
a non-java client or will the thrift interface be deprecated?

-Anthony

Anthony Molinaro                           <anthonym@alumni.caltech.edu>