From Eric Evans <>
Subject [VOTE] Website
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:10:37 GMT

The current website is quite ugly, and I don't know about you, but I'm
itching to put the new project logo to use, so I'd like to propose
publishing (to

This is a slightly tweaked version of Daniel Lundin's work from
CASSANDRA-231[1] (thanks Daniel!), and the content is nearly identical
to what is on the current site.

I do not consider this to be the final word on the matter, I think there
is still much to be done. For example, the logo w/text is something I
cobbled together in Gimp and should be considered a placeholder. Still,
it's much better than what we currently have and we can incrementally
improve it as we go forward.

Eric Evans

View raw message