Any chance of posting the factual errors publicly? Even in an abbreviated form on the wiki under "common misconceptions" or similar would be useful.

Such a list would potentially be useful to new cassandra users and also debunk myths that come about as a result of articles like this, or even better, prevent them becoming myths in the first place.