measured via JMX console i.e. does not include client-cassandra-client latency

20 client threads 176975b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~660ms
10 client threads 176975b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~350ms
05 client threads 176975b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~156ms

20 client threads 4978b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~32ms
10 client threads 4978b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~32ms
05 client threads 4978b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~31ms

20 client threads 1000b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~30ms
10 client threads 1000b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~30ms
05 client threads 1000b value StorageProxy.WriteLatency ~29ms