From Santal Li <santal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am looking for cross data center HA solution
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:38:24 GMT
Thanks for your quickly response, and also excellent job on this project.

For such kind of HA, we need do 2 way data sync. After failover to DC2, the
data change will be replicate to DC1 again, we had done same work with our
cross DC file system HA solution, so I prefer to this solution at beginning.
:)

Thanks for your suggestion, I think you are right, you guys do very good job
on the replication & failover with Cassandra, it was one of the best part of
this project. So let me try it. Thanks again.

Regards
-Santal