From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encountering timeout exception when running get_key_range
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:39:26 GMT
The most straightforward solution is if you can use a timeuuid CF.
Then a batch process can scan starting from [] to get the oldest
entries, which you can then delete.

That said, a memory-based system like redis or something more
specialized like a message queue is may be better if you have a
relatively small amount of data with very high churn.

-Jonathan