From "Paul Dumoulin" <p...@blip.tv>
Subject Maximum Value Size
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 21:04:43 GMT
I have been working with Cassandra for a little over a week now, and
I've got a quick question.  I am trying to figure out if there is a
maximum value size that could cause performance degradation.  Is there
any reason that storing or returning a value of 20MB or so may be
problematic (key and name would still be small, just large value).  I
don't expect a high number of reads on large values.  I am using version
0.3 because the Net::Cassandra perl module on CPAN is only compatible
with that version.

Thanks.