From Vijay <vijay2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to store tree structure in Cassandra
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:48:54 GMT
earlier, I was working on something similar to that... Some one has done
some work based on Hbase....

try this:
http://dev.day.com/discussion-groups/content/lists/jackrabbit-dev/2009-02/2009-02-19_Jackrabbit_on_Hadoop_Marcel_Reutegger.html
similar thing can be done on cassandra, if you looking at replacing the
persistence manager....

For remove instead of making it orphan you might want to remove it, unless
you want to write a map reduce job.

Regards,
</VJ>