From Eric Lubow <eric.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift Perl API Timeout Issues
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:12:42 GMT
Simon,
   I understand what you're saying and tend to agree with that philosophy.
 I think the issue has more to do with the undocumentedness (if thats not a
word, it should be) of the Perl Thrift/Cassandra API in general.  That is
something I hope to change in the near future.  Timeouts are definitely
something I am going to make sure gets noted when I write up some code
examples as well.

-e