From Johannes Schaback <johannes.schab...@visual-meta.com>
Subject flushing/clearing an entire ColumnFamily
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:54:46 GMT
Hi

I am currently using a ColumnFamily as an intermediate store for data
that is computationally expensive and too large to keep in memory. The
data is later composed in a final, long-term ColumnFamily so that I
actually dont need the "raw" data to be around anymore. This is why I
am wondering if there is an easy way to clear an entire ColumnFamily?
I could certainly remove() each row individually, but this may take
some time.

What if I would just delete the content of the data folder of the
ColumnFamily in question? :)

Thanks

Johannes