From Johannes Schaback <johannes.schab...@visual-meta.com>
Subject PhpMyAdmin-like Cassandra Client
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 07:44:17 GMT
Hi everbody,

I was wondering if there exists a Cassandra client that is a bit more
friendly to people that arent as technical enthusiastic as we are? We
are currently using the CLI to peek into Cassandra, but that's a bit
too much to ask for my non-technical colleagues.

Maybe somebody already built a GUI client, or something web based that
goes into the direction of PhpMyAdmin?

Thanks!

Johannes Schaback

PS: fyi, we are currently evaluating Cassandra for <a
href="http://mode.ladenzeile.de">Mode</a> (a larger German fashion
site) for caching and tracking/analytics.