From Joe Stump <...@joestump.net>
Subject Re: cassandra as permanent datastore
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:38:53 GMT
For click tracking data I might look at Hadoop as well. It can handle
the writes, replication, etc. along with being mechanisms for
crunching large datasets built in (e.g. MapReduce).

That being said, you're working with data that, for the most part, it
won't be the end of the world if you lose a click here or there.
Cassandra, of course, will handle the HA writes and replication for you.

--Joe