From Sameer Charles <sameer.char...@towards.ch>
Subject Re: Any alternative to Thrift
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:15:27 GMT

Great! Yes I am trying to embed Cassandra, this application will be
distributed on each node in a cluster together with Cassandra.
I will do some tests on Thrift vs. StorageProxy, if there is not much
difference in performance then I might stick with Thrift.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Sameer Charles

ROME - It's just a start