When I was originally envisioning a logo for Cassandra I was thinking of somehow subtly blending the idea of a Big table on top of a ring of connected nodes. I think http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12420126/unstacked-pair.png was an example of this. Of course I don't know if that was intentional but it was there (I guess that's art for you). Now it may be that this Cassandra community would like to differentiate itself as a completely independent system by not having these associations in its logo, but at least I wanted to put it out there and see what you ladies and gentlemen think. So my question is: Are these ideas worth a mention in the contest brief?