From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commit logs are not deleted
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 02:12:41 GMT
Are you sure that is the line in question? "if
(!clHeader_.isDirty(id))" is part of maybeUpdateHeader which does not
appear in your stack trace.

For me after the patches in trunk line 342 is

                        rm.removeColumnFamily(columnFamily);

but that can never be null so I think maybe you have other local changes...