From Matt Revelle <mreve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Got Logo?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:37:13 GMT
Slightly off-topic, but many graphic designers have great disdain for
99designs.  It roughly translates to the TopCoder site, which allows
programmers to take on jobs, submit work, and then maybe get paid if
their submission is accepted.  Except, with 99designs, any logos
produced are available for all to see and copyright infringement ensues.

I was all about 99designs, until I started thinking about what sort of
marketplace it is.

There's more info here: http://www.no-spec.com/