From Matt Kydd ...@storefu.com>
Subject Re: random n00b question
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:23:00 GMT
We need to persist the sessions and associated shopping baskets /
activity summaries somewhere and Cass seems like a good fit, without
the restrictions imposed by SQL there would be less necessity to purge
old sessions.

I take the point on though and have made a note to do some sanity
checking on a session before persisting it.

MK