From Hector Yuen <hector.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: triggers in cassandra
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:21:09 GMT
Michael,

What I want to do is to use a column as a place for keeping state between
different clients.

I would register callbacks for a column, so when there is any other guy
changing the data I can get notified. That way I don't need to do continuous
polling.

Is there any functionality right now that I could use to implement this?

Thanks
-h

--
-h