From Igor Katkov <ikat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commit logs are not deleted
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:40:10 GMT
Ah, now server fails after re-start with NullPointer
on the line in CommitLog.java that has "if (!clHeader_.isDirty(id))"
apparently clHeader_ is null.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.cassandra.db.CommitLog.recover(CommitLog.java:342)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.db.RecoveryManager.doRecovery(RecoveryManager.java:58)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.setup(CassandraDaemon.java:91)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.main(CassandraDaemon.java:167)

It throws it as many times as many log segments are in the folder.