You should be aware that Cassandra doesn't support changing column families without reloading the data.

Jun
IBM Almaden Research Center
K55/B1, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA 95120-6099

junrao@almaden.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Phillip Michalak ---08/20/2009 04:16:44 PM---I can't reproduce this after cleaning out the data/ direPhillip Michalak ---08/20/2009 04:16:44 PM---I can't reproduce this after cleaning out the data/ directories (and commit logs) and restarting t

Phillip Michalak <phil.michalak@digitalreasoning.com>

cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org

08/20/2009 04:16 PM

Re: quorum read timeout

I can't reproduce this after cleaning out the data/ directories (and commit logs) and restarting the cluster. I suspect that I had gotten to an inconsistent state as I was playing around with the keyspace column families.

I've updated the bug report with a comment to this effect, but have left it open for someone with more experience to close it out.

Cheers,
Phil