From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MVCC
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 17:48:08 GMT
It's not moderated (click the login link to get to a signup form).
Changes are sent to the -commits list where anyone interested (like me
:) can review them.

-Jonathan

P.S. sorry for the signup captcha questions -- someone apparently
thought they were cute, but they typically take a bit of googling to
answer.  Not our fault! :)