From Curt Micol <asen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visual representation of Cassandra data model
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 05:34:07 GMT
On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Arin Sarkissian<arin@rspot.net> wrote:
> FWIW: I find that the only sane way to visually represent a data model
> is to use a JSON-ish notation.
> Picture type visualizations confuse me even more.
>
> I don't mean to be a downer but me and a lot of my peers found all the
> picture type visual aides even more confusing

I can see that, I've found both to be helpful (Evan's drawings were
very helpful in visualizing his post).

I've put together an attempt here, using Mark's layout but with
Jonathan's information also.  I haven't had time to fill in all the
data, but I think this is in the right direction:

http://www.asenchi.com/~cbm/misc-cassandra/delicious-schema.html

--
# Curt Micol