From Ivan Chang <ivan.ch...@medigy.com>
Subject Re: MVCC
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 20:39:10 GMT
Is this going to be an inherent limitation of Cassandra?

There is no doubt many applications will benefit from db with build-in
support for mutliple versions of the same data - features that allow
reversal of operations, applications that require historical data maintained
(e.g. credit/debit application) for indefinite amount of time or number of
versions.

It would be nice to be able to configure column famillies with versioning
attrbutes.
Would we ever get that or we have to implement our own version stack in
Cassandra.

-Ivan