bin]$ ./nodeprobe -host localhost -port 8888
Error connecting to remote JMX agent!
java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException]
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:342)
        at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(JMXConnectorFactory.java:267)
        at org.apache.cassandra.tools.NodeProbe.connect(NodeProbe.java:149)
        at org.apache.cassandra.tools.NodeProbe.<init>(NodeProbe.java:111)
        at org.apache.cassandra.tools.NodeProbe.main(NodeProbe.java:470)
Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException]
        at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(RegistryContext.java:118)
        at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.url.GenericURLContext.lookup(GenericURLContext.java:203)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:409)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.findRMIServerJNDI(RMIConnector.java:1902)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.findRMIServer(RMIConnector.java:1871)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:276)
        ... 4 more
Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:304)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:340)
        at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(RegistryContext.java:114)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:246)
        ... 13 more