Can the person at Digg Share when they are releasing this idiomatic client.

thanks a lot

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
because it was (a) buggy and (b) trying to do too many things at once,
all of which html was a poor fit for.

you can generate a bare-bones python client with thrift; see
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ThriftInterface

the Digg guys are working on a more idiomatic python client.