Thanks Sandeep for your response,

but how do i get to the data, when i dont know the rowid? i have a unique value which i am querying for in the table.... but i dont know the ROWNAME..... Is there a way? or should i just create another table and store the name in there?

"The indexing you see in the code is just a mechanism to get at the
(known) keys and columns quickly."
I saw your presentation in NOSQL meet in which you said something about supercoulmn that was intresting.... but in your presentation rowid was the usernames of who intracted?

The reason i am asking is i have multiple columns which a user can query on like UID, URL, TAGS (all of them are unique).... but how can i get to them without getting stuck with the rowid? coz rowid can be one of those.... and the user at any time can know only one....

Thanks for your time....

Regards,
</VJ>