From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: idiomatic way to do zeitgeist kind of counter behavior in cassandra
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:42:06 GMT
You would call client.executeQuery("CQL statement goes here")

However, this is not recommended, as CQL will be removed soon and
there is currently no documentation on it.  That previous topic did
not recommend using CQL, the user's original question just included
it.  That thread discusses pitfalls of using Cassandra for this type
of counter and appropriate alternatives or workarounds until Cassandra
gets features which make it better for this situation.

Michael