From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARN - Unable to find a live Endpoint we might be out of live nodes , This is dangerous !!!!
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:09:43 GMT
Please don't repeat your question separately on -user, -dev, and irc.
If nobody answers it's either because we're busy or we don't know the
answer.

In this case it's probably a bit of both. :)

I've never heard of anyone running into this before so my guess is
it's something weird with your network configuration.  What happens if
you try to connect to 226.129.12.117:7001 from  226.229.123.185 (e.g.
with netcat), for instance?

If you want to get into the code, set your log to TRACE and it will
spit out a _ton_ of messages about gossip.